Wadley Farms is set on 18 acres of vineyards, orchards, and fragrant gardens at the base of Mount Timpanogos. Stone turrets and ivy covered walls add fairytale charm to the already beautiful scenery. With open lawns, romantic gardens, and three different indoor event spaces to choose from, Wadley Farms is an unforgettable setting for a wedding.
All of the indoor spaces feature exposed wood beams, stonework, and many details that add to the old world charm.
The Castle is a newly built addition to Wadley Farms’ already great event spaces. It features a 4,500 square foot great hall dominated by a large fireplace and two grand staircases. There are several breakout rooms, a balcony overlooking the vineyards, a stone courtyard, a full catering kitchen, and modern amenities like WIFI, sound system, and a projector.
The Barn boasts ivy covered walls, dramatic wood doors, two fireplaces, wrought iron details, and arched wooden beams. The space is separated into two large rooms with a mezzanine that overlooks the lower level. There is a kitchen onsite. Your rental of the Barn also includes the surrounding gardens between April and September.
The Railroad Building
The Railroad Building is the smallest indoor space at Wadley Farms and is the perfect place for an intimate ceremony or dinner party, or as an addition to your garden wedding. It’s a long open room with a large stone fireplace, exposed beams, and french window-doors lining both sides of the space. April through September rental of the Railroad Building includes the use of the surrounding garden.
15 minutes from Provo | 35 minutes from Salt Lake | 65 minutes from Park City
- Starting at $2,450 for a weedkay event at the Castle
- Starting at $3,950 for a Friday or Saturday at the Castle
- Starting at $1,950 for a weekday event at the Barn
- Starting at $2,600 for a Friday or Saturday at the Barn
- Starting at $1,800 for a weekday event at the Railroad Building
- Starting at $2,450 for a Friday or Saturday at the Railroad Building
- Some discounted rates available October-March
Chairs, Tables, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Groom’s Room
Space & Capacity
- 100 seated or ceremony guests or 350 open house guests in the Gardens
- 100 seated guests or 300 open house guests in the Barn
- 40 seated guests or 100 ceremony guests in the Railroad Building
- 200 seated or ceremony or 450 open house guests in the Castle
Not all areas are wheelchair accessible
Service animals only
Must choose from preferred caterers
- Alcohol (beer and wine only) may be served in the Castle by a licensed bartender
- No alcohol allowed with rental of the Barn or Railroad Building
Other Options Available
Sound System, Projector, WIFI
Photos by Claire Marika Photography